Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Fond Memory of Working with Ed McMahon on His Last Project




I am saddened by the dire news of Ed McMahon's death. I worked with Ed on his 'Gangsta Rap' video a few months ago (September 13,2008)and he appeared to be in excellent health! He was energetic and cordial, shaking hands with everyone on the set, and doing retakes like a pro!

He only asked, when we were dancing in a motel room, that we try to avoid bumping into him as he did not want another fall,having recovered from a previous accident.

I consider it a high honor that I was able to work with him on his last project.

In the "Gangsta Rap" video,I am seen with my repent sign and raccoon hat 38-42 secs into it, and at the very end 55-56 sec in a pirate hat dancing with others in Ed's motel room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl4gh60WJWY


May the Power of the Cosmos be with You!

Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment