Friday, March 13, 2009

I PORTRAY A UFOLOGIST IN “RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN”


I PORTRAY A UFOLOGIST IN “RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN”

Incredibly, I portray a ufologist at a Las Vegas UFO convention in the new Disney film,"Race To Witch Mountain," which opens this coming Friday the 13th (March 13,2009).

Last year on April 21, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Mary Ann at Central Casting inviting me to participate in the project. Fortunately for me, she happened to know of my involvement in ufology and I wish to heartily thank her for that!

Interestingly, I covered the 50th aniversary of Area 51 north of Las Vegas in 2005 for the TV program, "A Current Affair," due to the efforts of Burt Kearns,West Coast producer for the show. But, all of my scenes for this film were shot at the Pomona Fairplex.

I worked 3 days(April 22-24), involved in several scnes. Indeed, at one point, the director said that I had been seen too much, and sent me back to holding. I am keeping my fingers crossed that at least a few of my appearances were retained and did not wind up on the cutting room floor, and that this might open a door for me returning to the SCI-FI CHANNEL with my own program, "Mysteries From Beyond The Other Dominion."

On a personal note, I had a brief conversation with star Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson and can report that he is indeed a true gentleman!

May the Power of the Cosmos be with You!

Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D.

1 comment:

  1. I took my kids to see the movie. We all had a great time. Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete